- Please feel free to make contact with Elaine to discuss your ideas or project. Elaine will then arrange to contact you directly to further discuss and develop a basic brief.
- Once the brief has been finalised she can then discuss budgets, time scales and feasibility.
- If required a full Design proposal will be submitted for discussion and approval. If changes or amendments are required this is the step in the process where it will happen.
- All direct commissions of larger products or multiple products will be priced by us according to size and complexity of design with payment terms discussed in full prior to commencement of works.
- Dependent on project we might request staged payment terms and/or deposit.
- Once agreed we will set out a programme of works and schedule and send you our Contract of Sale and our full Terms and Conditions.
- On receipt of a signed Contract and if applicable a deposit we will commence works in line with our agreed schedule.
- We will keep you well informed of our progress and are more than happy for you to come and see progress for yourself.
- Please note that any variations from the original agreed brief can be catered for however prior to any changes/additions being undertaken any additional costs will be fully agreed upon between you and Stylist’s Own®.
- On completion of your project we will arrange for safe delivery worldwide. Please see our delivery page for further information.
- If your commission requires installation we will have thoroughly discussed this with you prior to the signing of contracts and we will work in line with what was agreed. We have decades of experience installing larger commissions so are able to either arrange, oversee or advise you.
“The creative mind plays with the objects it loves.”
– Carl Jung